Friday, December 9, 2011

Couponing!



It’s actually never too late to start saving. The sooner you begin to save the better off you’ll be in the long run. Here are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to savings:
Are you an extreme couponer? I would love to hear from you! I watched an episode of extreme couponing and I was shocked how extreme one girl was. I guess the title is perfect. I love a great deal and wish I had the time to look for a lot of coupons. www.flyerland.ca is a great site to find deals and coupons. Groupon and Living Social are also great deal sites.  I get flyers every week and always look for sales. Combining coupons with a sale is a great way to get a good deal. 

You can also look for discount cards at your favorite retail store.  For example, I have a Suzy Shier discount card which gives me 10% off purchases over $50. They also give coupons every time you renew your card annually, as well as they email you coupons if you sign up on their website. This is great way to get deals at your favorite stores.

Where do you find your coupons?

No comments: